Saturday, August 17, 2013

17 Problems Only Book Lovers Will Understand


So I found this list off of Buzz Feed Community and I have to say I pretty much could relate to everything listed on it.

1. When someone asks you what your favorite book is and expects you to pick just one.
 

 













 
2. When someone interrupts you reading. 


3. Because, really, a book is basically a Do-Not-Disturb Sign.








4. When a movie version of the book gets everything wrong (I can think of a few movies...)


 4. And completely ruins your mental images of characters.












5. When someone you like tells you they don’t like to read.


6. When you forget to eat or sleep because a book is so good.



7. When your favorite character dies.

 
 
And you pretend they’re still alive but it’s just not the same.
 
 
 


 
8. When a book you love gets a harsh review. 
 
 
9. When an author stops writing mid-series.
 
10. When someone spoils the ending of a book.
 
Or worse, the ending of an entire series.
 
11. When you walk into a bookstore.
 
 
12. When you lend someone a book and get it back in terrible condition.
 
 
13. Or never get it back at all.
 
 
14. When you finish a book and have to wait a year for the sequel. (This is 100% me)
 
 
15. When a book makes you cry hysterically in public and everyone thinks you’re crazy.
 
 
16. When no one gets your "dam" ;) obscure literary reference.
 
17. When someone says you read too much.
 
Because you know there’s no such thing as too many books.
 
 
 
I added a few words or so into some of the problems (my Percy Jackson reference). But I have to say a lot of these are really accurate. Tell me what you think in the comments below! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment