Monday, August 5, 2013

2 Days till the Percy Jackson Fandom has a heart attack!!!!

This year is the year for movies. I definitely will be spending my time at the theatre especially to see all the book turned movies films!
The film I'm most excited to see is Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters! I've been in love with the book series since my friends introduced me to them. I've become more obsessed with the books than my friends!
Tomorrow, my best friend and I will be going to the early premiere of the movie at ten PM, and I am very excited!
To be honest, The Lightning Thief, I thought wasn't that bad. Sure it didn't have a thing in common with the books besides the names, but if they didn't have the series to compare it to, it was a pretty entertaining movie. Luckily for us fans, the Sea of Monsters looks to be more closer to the books than the first one! I'm excited to see the new faces in the film!
Leven Rambin as Clarisse seems perfect! I imagines Clarisse to look just how she is in the movies.
Douglas Smith as Tyson is also a great match. They are both cute and funny, and Douglas brings Tyson to life! In the trailers, he seems so adorable and lovable!
Paloma Kwiatkowski as Thalia Grace, is a face I am most excited to see in the film. Thalia is my favorite character and I am excited to see her at the beginning and end of the film. Even though I am annoyed they pronounced her name wrong in the movies (oh well, nobody's perfect), I am still very thrilled to see her in the movie. Paloma seems to fit the Thalia image very well. And to be a newcomer to Hollywood and a just graduated teen, she's got to have a LOT of talent to be picked to play this part.

The trailers they have released and the exclusive clips prove to show that this movie will very much likely be a hit! I have even watched the Japanese trailers (which show some exclusive images!) and every time I get more and more excited!

Tours: I wish they would have done a movie tour more like how The Mortal Instruments movie tour was like. I never really saw any dates of where they were going until after the fact. Hopefully next time I will be able to meet the stars of the Percy Jackson Cast (My dream).

Anyways, be sure to see the movie, coming out August 7th!!! (TWO DAYS!!! I remember when it was like 145 days till the movie came out! AH!)



No comments:

Post a Comment